Hi, I'm Jurassic Jones!

Hello!

My name is Jessie Jones, a.k.a Jurassic Jones, and I am a sixth-grade science teacher in South Carolina. Science is my passion and I love sharing it with my students!

I thrive on an engaging and loud classroom built on organized chaos. I believe that science should be organic, messy, and fun! Most days, you can find my class completing a lab, life-sized board game, escape room, or doodle notes. I eat, breathe, and live for MIDDLE SCHOOL! 

I received my degree in Science Education from the University of Georgia with an emphasis in Earth Sciences- I'm a rock, space, and dinosaur nerd! 

I'm so glad you're here and look forward to sharing my sometimes chaotic science class with you! 

Email: thejurassicjones@gmail.com

TPT: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Jurassic-Jones

Instagram: @jurassic.jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Constellation Research Project

Must-Have Classroom Items & Decorations